Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    that boy put on a HELLUVA show... was WELL worth the $

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    Dammit, wish I would have known that, I like his music. I saw the FunFest schedule in the paper yesterday and said to myself, ah, I won't be going don't even look. Wish I would have now.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    I didn't go inside, and left before McGraw came out I believe, but those first acts sounded pretty bad from the outside.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammit, wish I would have known that, I like his music. I saw the FunFest schedule in the paper yesterday and said to myself, ah, I won't be going don't even look. Wish I would have now. </div></div>

    Damn you're an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a pancake.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    saving jane was there as well last night, that band rocked out as well, me and my buddy got our picture taken with her, it was great ... she felt so nice


    haha

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anybody go see gavin degraw at funfest tonight?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UTVols2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dammit, wish I would have known that, I like his music. I saw the FunFest schedule in the paper yesterday and said to myself, ah, I won't be going don't even look. Wish I would have now. </div></div>

    Damn you're an enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a pancake. </div></div>

    Ha, Ha. I definately ain't normal.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •